Silent & Zero emission
- As a pure e-drive, the drive is completely emission-free. ⇒ No smell of petrol, no exhaust fumes.
- No engine can be heard, only the sound of the water on the hull. ⇒ No noise emissions in the harbour or when sailing.
- Wave impact is also reduced due to the shape of the hull. ⇒ Low waves.
Easy to handle
- Easy charging via standard connection (220V/10A). ⇒ No special charging infrastructure required in the harbour.
- Operation of all functions of the boat such as lighting, pumps, refrigerator via the app on iPad. The motor control is also activated via this and protects the e-boat from unauthorised use. ⇒ Safe and today's standard.
- With its weight of 1,600 kg, it is easy to trailer. ⇒ Can be towed with many vehicles.
- The dimensions allow transport in a 40" standard container. ⇒ Worldwide flexibility.
- The lines are hydrodynamically optimised for the speed range up to 15 knots. ⇒ This saves battery capacity, reduces weight and increases range.
- The boat manages with comparatively less drive power. ⇒ The entire drive train can be smaller, which also reduces the weight.
L: 9,3 m
B: 2,2 m
D: 0,60 m
W: from 1.600 kg
Power: 20 kW
Battery: 30 kWh
Speed: up to 15 kn (28 km/h)
10h at 6 kn (11 km/h)
5h at 9 kn (17 km/h)
1,5h at 15 kn (28 km/h)
What does a day cruiser need?
The standard equipment includes everything for comfort on board and easy handling such as
- Fresh and waste water system
- Upholstery inside and outside
- LED lighting inside/outside
- Cooler box
- iPad control
- Bow thruster
- Cockpit decking Teak (FSC)
Whether as an Electro Daycruiser or Yacht Tender, the standard equipment of the e-boat can be extended with options and individualised to your taste and area of use.
- Various sun protection systems for the journey and the stay. ⇒ Your imagination, your taste.
- Expandable battery capacity. ⇒ Increased range.
- Individual colour schemes for hull, deck and upholstery. ⇒ Your imagination, your taste.
- Cooling box capacity expandable. ⇒ For a pleasant comfort and long day on board.